Important Dates for 2017-2018
Fri, 8/11 - Deadline to Submit Senior Information Form - http://tinyurl.com/GSMSTSeniors2018
Fri, 9/1 - Submit Designs for the Senior Shirt by 3:00pm today (See Instructions Below)
Wed, 10/11 - Fall Senior Breakfast
Mon, 11/6 - Senior Meeting in the Cafeteria during Guided Study
Tue, 11/14 - Balfour will be in the cafeteria during all lunches collecting senior dues and graduation announcement orders.
Tue, 12/12 - Balfour will be in the cafeteria during all lunches collecting senior dues and graduation announcement orders.
Fri, 1/12 - Balfour will be in the cafeteria during all lunches collecting senior dues and graduation announcement orders.
Wed, 2/7 - Balfour will be in the cafeteria during all lunches collecting senior dues and graduation announcement orders.
Thur, 3/8 - Submit a hard copy of your final community service hours log to the counseling office by 3:00pm today. Link to Blank Form
Thur, 5/17 - Spring Senior Breakfast
Fri, 5/18 - Senior Movie Night
Traditionally a member of the senior class will design the senior class shirt.
If you would like to submit a design:
- Provide a design/graphic for the front of the shirt only - names of students will be printed on the back.
- Use no more than three colors.
- You may select the color of the shirt - gray, black, white, and blue are all good options but others will be considered.
- Submit a high resolution, editable, file from the original program used to produce the image. Lower resolution files do not print well and will not be considered.
- Screen shots from sites like CustomInk will not be accepted.
- E-mail your design to Mr. Kuninsky no later than Friday, September 1 at 3:00pm.
- Senior Dues are $150 and must be paid by March 31. After this deadline, the cost will be $170.
- Dues cover senior activities that are held throughout the year, as well as costs related to graduation (cap/gown, diploma/diploma cover, cords, the graduation ceremony, etc.).
- Dues can be paid by credit card online at Balfour's web site - www.gabalfour.com.
- Dues can also be paid by cash or check on any day that a representative from Balfour is on campus during lunch - Dates will be posted
- Refunds will not be given to students who fail to meet graduation requirements or transfer out of GSMST after dues are paid.
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE PAYMENT: Go to www.gabalfour.com, select GSMST and click SUBMIT, Click "Cap &Gown/Graduation Fee", Click "Cap & Gown", Scroll down and click the yellow box that says "View Package", enter student info, enter payment info.
Continue to check this site for updated information on graduation, senior dues, and senior activities.
If you have questions regarding graduation or senior activities, contact Mr. Kuninsky